Don’t miss out on this amazing live performance at the Tulbagh Summer Concerts!
Saturday 5 December - Arno Carstens Live in Church Street Gardens
Tickets are R150 for adults, and children aged 4-12 are R125, kids under 4 are free.
The following information is valid for all the concerts:
· Tickets available from Computicket, the Tulbagh Hotel and at the gate.
· It’s a picinic stule concertso make sure you bring blankets, cushions and something comfy to sit on, but no camping chairs please.
· Plenty of Parking will be availble at the Hoër Skool Sports Ground at the enterance to Church Street.
· Church Street will be closed to the public from 8 am.
· There will be a fully stocked Beer Garden and Bar with plenty of wines from the Tulbagh Valley.
· Beer, wine, coffee and cool drinks on sale.
· No alcohol will be alowed into the concert site.
· The Tulbagh Summer Concerts will be providing a covered Food Court with Gormet Country Food available for purchase. Burgers, boerewors rolls, vegetarian quiche and toasties available.
· Gates open at 3pm.
· Local DJ, Gavin Meiring will be playing from 3pm to get everyone in the mood
· Support act Dave Ferguson & Hezron Chetty will be playing from 4pm
· Main act at 6pm
· Support act Dave Ferguson performs at the ‘After Party’, at the Saronsberg Theatre, from 8pm
Booking at Computicket or Tulbagh Hotel 023 230 0071